Our range of residential doors are available in a variety of styles and configurations with both Low and Standard thresholds, open in/open out and side light combinations.
In addition, a comprehensive range of ‘glazed-in’ panels and/or glass are available to create individuality and style. Fully glazed or with the addition of a mid rail and glass/panel options offer further ability to be innovative in design. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- Yale, 10 point high security door lock (4 x pre-compression rollers, 3 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x deal lock latch)
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximize strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
- 70mm framing system
- 6 Chamber Outer Frame
- 5 Chamber Sash
- Multiple foil and colour options including 15 in-stock colours
- High security SAC multi-point locking system
- 10mm Cover on Weather Seals
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications.
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Low PVC threshold
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
- Shootbolt locking to slave leaf as option and required to meet PAS24/SBD requirements.
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Setting the standard
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Designed in. Our new Sac shootbolt system is specially designed to be flexible and adaptable.
Give us a ring today
We are happy to advise
0116 288 4455