Providing an alternative to the PVCu residential entrance door, our composite door is fabricated using an insulating core sandwiched between outer skins of PVCu.
Skins can be provided as flat panels or in a variety of patterns both solid or glazed. Tested successfully to PAS23/24 the door can provide enhanced resistance to intrusion and full weather protection.
- 5 point high security door lock (3 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x deal lock latch)
- 6 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 2 opposing steel hooks to maximize strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Designed in. Our new Sac shootbolt system is specially designed to be flexible and adaptable.
Give us a ring today
We are happy to advise
0116 288 4455