Vertical slider windows
The vertical sliding sash range combines the elegance of traditional sash windows with the enhanced performance benefits and structural integrity of modern materials requiring minimal maintenance.
Whether replacing existing timber sliding sash in period buildings or adding character to any new development, they come complete with an easy clean facility for practicality as well as performance and aesthetics.
- Manufactured from fully featured suite in white and foil finishes
- Internally glazed, multi-chambered
- Central catch with additional corner sash locking
- High performance weatherpile sealing
- Aluminium reinforcement
- 24mm Low-line glazing bead
- Tilt restrictor and easy clean facility
- Authentic ovolo shape to the frame, bead, sash and cill
- 128mm outer frame
- Easy clean facilities
- Smooth operating balance mechanisms
- Featuring locking cam catches and a reinforced meeting rail
- Fitted with draft excluding wool-pile and seals
A comprehensive range of Featured Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Options of increasing locking points for enhanced security
- Concealed perimeter locking System
- Gold, chrome locking handles
Setting the standard
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Designed in. Our new Sac shootbolt system is specially designed to be flexible and adaptable.
Give us a ring today
We are happy to advise
0116 288 4455