Our slim In-Line patio doors are available in 2, 3 and 4 leaf options combine safety and security with lifestyle choice and space, fully welded and reinforced, internally glazed and come with 4 point locking as standard.
Fully glazed or fitted with a mid-rail provides options to suit most design requirements. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- 6 enclosing Hook locks
- Profile cylinder locking
- Bi-directional hooks for added security
- One piece keeps for easy adjustment
- Mishandling device and additional anti-lift bolt, assists keep setting
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- 28mm low-line glazing bead.
- Slim sightline Chamfered multi-chambered energy efficient framing system
- Smooth glide lightweight opening and closing mechanism tested to 150,000 cycles
- Steel reinforced
- Six point locking system with anti-jacking technology for outstanding security as standard
- Security head rail prevents the sliding panel being lifted off the track
- Police approved Secured by Design option featuring anti-bump cylinders and interlock bolts
- Low track low threshold options for ease of access
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications.
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Low PVC threshold
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
- Shootbolt locking to slave leaf as option and required to meet PAS24/SBD requirements.
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Setting the standard
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Designed in. Our new Sac shootbolt system is specially designed to be flexible and adaptable.
Give us a ring today
We are happy to advise
0116 288 4455