Bi-fold doors can create a whole new feel for your home, linking rooms together and seamlessly joining inside living with outside space.
Versatile and aesthetically pleasing, bi-fold doors are the ideal replacement for existing patio or french doors to flood any room with natural light.
Doors can be fully or partially opened or fully closed depending on the amount of space required. Once fully opened, doors neatly stack creating valuable new space and an ‘open plan’ living area. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- 10 point high security door lock (4 x pre-compression rollers, 3 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x deal lock latch)
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximize strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications.
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Slim sightlines
- Seven colour options, including dual colour options
- ‘Lay-flat’ pop out intermediate handle
- Stainless Steel rollers and wheels
- Ultion, triple star diamond rated cylinder
- Independently tested to meet PAS 24 and’Secured By Design’ (SBD)
- Low maintenance
- Severe weather tested to BS6375/1:2009
- High Security anti-bump, anti-pick and anti-drill triple star rated door cylinder
- Fold flat ‘D’ handle operation of intermediate shoot bolt
- Multi-point shoot bolt locking
- Ultra-slim sightlines
- 10-year guarantee
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Setting the standard
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Designed in. Our new Sac shootbolt system is specially designed to be flexible and adaptable.
Give us a ring today
We are happy to advise
0116 288 4455